A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bergstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bergstrom is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bergstrom, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergstrom graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bergstrom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto County Health System
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fredrick Bergstrom MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Bergstrom practice?
- Dr. John Bergstrom has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Bergstrom practices Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Spencer, IA.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.