A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bergstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bergstrom is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergstrom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergstrom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bergstrom, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergstrom graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bergstrom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto County Health System
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Fredrick Bergstrom MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Bergstrom practice?
- Dr. John Bergstrom has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Bergstrom practices Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Spencer, IA.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.