Learn more about Dr. John Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Berk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Berk, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Berk MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Berk practice?
- Dr. John Berk has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Berk practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyde Park, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.