A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Berk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Berk, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berk graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Berk practice?
Dr. John Berk practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.