A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Berkenbosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Berkenbosch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkenbosch graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Berkenbosch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Berkenbosch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Berkenbosch practice?
- Dr. John Berkenbosch has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Berkenbosch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians.