A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Berkenbosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkenbosch
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berkenbosch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Berkenbosch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkenbosch graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Berkenbosch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Berkenbosch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Berkenbosch practice?
- Dr. John Berkenbosch has 1 office location.
Dr. John Berkenbosch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians.