A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bermingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bermingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bermingham
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bermingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermingham graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bermingham has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bermingham DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Bermingham practice?
- Dr. John Bermingham has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bermingham practices Pulmonary Disease near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Pulmonologists.