A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bermingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bermingham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bermingham
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bermingham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermingham graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bermingham has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bermingham DO and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Bermingham practice?
- Dr. John Bermingham has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bermingham practices Pulmonary Disease near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Williamstown, NJ.
See Marlton Pulmonologists.