Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bernard
Dr. John Bernard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belvidere, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Bernard is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Warren Campus, St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. Dr. Bernard has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bernard has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. John Bernard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belvidere, NJ.
Dr. John Fritz
Belvidere, NJ 0.62 mi24
Dr. Leslie Meyer-Grimes
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oxford, NJ 4.40 mi39
Dr. Maryanne Desantis
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine, Clinical Psychology
Washington, NJ 6.19 mi30