Dr. John Bernard MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016
Great guy
Even though there are many patients that he sees on a daily basis. He still provides one on one personal attention and truly cares about every single patient, not just about that visit but how your personal life is going. All around great doctor. 100%

June 9th, 2016
You know somewhere in the world there is the worst doctor ever, & sadly someone today has an appointment with him? I found that doctor in Dr. Bernard. So uncaring & cold.

February 11th, 2016
Dr Bernard has been my doctor for almost 20 years. I like him and he takes good care of me.

January 17th, 2016
Great Doctor Great Guy
Dr. Bernard is great in my opinion. He listens to what you have to say and always has suggestions for you. He has a lot of real world experience and is able to see things from many different angles. His staff works with you and is always willing to go above and beyond to get you an appointment to see the Dr. The office and staff as a whole are wonderful and compensating to their patients.

July 9th, 2012
Long time patient of office
I have been going to Dr. Bernard for many years. I have nothing but praise for him. Especially his office staff. They have always gone above and beyond when I needed any help. Ruth has always help me with trying to understand my insurance claims. She has been with Dr. Bernard as long as I can remeber. She is an asset to his office. Dr. Bernard has always taken the necessary time with me to explain things and answer all my questions. I never feel rushed like i feel when I am at my other dr appts.

April 10th, 2012
Competant, but lacks high level of professionalism
Dr. Bernard is a competent, caring physician.His weakness is his office staff.Since it is his office/business I hold him responsible for his staff, in particular, the morose, and inaccurate Ruth. The unsmiling,unfriendly Ruth, is not helpful in making the kind of appointment you need. If you need an office visit and blood work, she doesn't try to give you a single appointment and has often given appointments for one or the other and doesn't inform you of this. Leaving you going to the appointment ignorant of the fact that you're not seeing the doctor, and have to come back again for an office visit. Total disrespect for a person's time.Also, messages left for the doctor, don't get to him and the doctor does not call back. Needless to say we are leaving the practice because of this.

September 8th, 2011
My family has known Dr. B. a long time and we are very satisfied in all aspects.

May 18th, 2011
Dr. Bernard is very abrupt and uncaring and unkind. Refused to answer more than one question per visit. I don't even know if Dr.Bernard is a real doctor. He has no medical degrees shown in his office. Maybe he is embarrassed about where he got a degree. Stay away.

November 24th, 2016