The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Berne
Dr. John Berne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Miami, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Berne is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Henderson Memorial Hospital and East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville. He speaks English.
Dr. John Berne has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Berne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Edgar Rodas
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Jason Portnof
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry, General Surgery
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Elmore Reyes
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.06 mi46