A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bernick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bernick, MD, PHD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bernick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Bernick MD and PHD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Bernick practice?
- Dr. John Bernick has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Bernick practices Occupational Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Tawas City, MI.
See Dearborn Preventive Medicine Specialists.