A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bertrand is Excellent. Dr. Bertrand has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bertrand, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertrand graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bertrand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bertrand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bertrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Bertrand practice?
Dr. John Bertrand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Bertrand, Dr. Deshawn Bertrand, Dr. Jan Bertrand, Dr. Hank Bertrand, Dr. Shayne Bertrand, Dr. Shane Bertrand, Dr. Jackie Bertrand, Dr. Giovanni Bertrand