A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bertsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bertsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertsch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bertsch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertsch graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Bertsch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bertsch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Bertsch practice?
- Dr. John Bertsch has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Bertsch practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Willoughby Hills, OH.