A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beshai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beshai, Cardiologist - Electrophysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beshai
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beshai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Beshai graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Beshai MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Beshai practice?
- Dr. John Beshai has 1 office location.
Dr. John Beshai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.