Learn more about Dr. John Beshai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beshai, Cardiologist - Electrophysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beshai
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beshai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beshai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Beshai graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Beshai MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Beshai practice?
- Dr. John Beshai has 1 office location.
Dr. John Beshai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.