Dr. John Best Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. John Best?

not the best

Posted on September 24th, 2014

he did save me and kept me alive but everything after that he is not good does not even try to act like he cares about what is wrong with you and get mad when u ask questions about meds or what happen the best part was the night in the icu all them nurses where great after my heart attack i didnt see dr again till 5 min before i was relesed to go home

Competent cardiologist but lousy bedside manner

Posted on April 27th, 2014

Saw him for a few years the switched to Dr. Marmagkiolis. Very biased against overweight people. Kind of the talk-of-the-town on this. Even nurses will roll their eyes and apologize or tell you their horror stories about his manners especially to overweight clients.

A Real Jerk

Posted on May 30th, 2012

I chose this egotistical SOB because he was closer than Springfield. He enjoys being a politician and he certainly has the personality. Last visit with him he was once more (loudly) harping about my weight despite the fact I had dropped 30 pounds. He was the same in public - I had seen him at a local restaurant loudly criticizing the waitress about her weight. No wonder he gets poor service. Whatever you send out into the world is sent back to you times 3. I might feel sorry for him, but he really is a pompous jerk.I'm sure at one time he was taught proper social skills, but now he is so sorely lacking he won't even coordinate with other doctors.

Patient Satisfaction award? They didn't ask me.

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

I was told he was the Best Dr. I have no doubt about his clinical skills - I felt I was in good hands with him technically. But...I had to wait 8 hours for him to see me after the procedure because he was "doing inventory." Fed up, I decided to check myself out. When I approached the nurse's station, there he was bragging to a pretty nurse about how fast he had inserted my heart catheter. I agree with one of the other reviewers. This guy has no social skills and an ego bigger than his brain.

Posted on August 28th, 2017