inactive

John M Bete DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2015
Horrible experience
Horrible doctor. No bedside manner at all. Never helped and only caused problems. Wont let me change to other doctor. Unbelievable that this one bad doctor decides my life of pain. Cant be trusted either.Worst doctor experience ever and I have been to a lot.

September 1st, 2015
Dr Bete is thorough and has a great bedside manner. He is genuinely concerned about his patients' health and how they are feeling. He is prompt with follow up calls and feedback.

March 9th, 2015
Excellent, excellent man and physician! It took me a long time to find someone with the compassion and knowledge to treat my long-term and increasing pain. I am so grateful to him!

February 12th, 2014
I have been to many doctors for my chronic back/nerve pain (including relatives who are in the field and NE Baptist in Boston) and none have been as thorough as, or taken the time to really explain things like Dr Bete. I was very clear with him that narcotic pain killers were not an option for me, so he went over every other possible option of treatment, keeping in mind that being able to keep working was my primary goal. We have only just started but I am confident in his abilities and grateful to have found someone as knowledgeable and with such courteous bedside manner.

January 13th, 2014
really bad front office
front of the house staff is a liability. let dr. and nurses know if you are treated poorly. They will take action.

January 27th, 2013
I am very satisfied with Dr. Bete and his staff. I was safe in Dr.Betes care and am blessed to have found him.
I am being treated by Dr. Bete for chronic back pain. When I first met with Dr.Bete we made a plan of treatment for me. Although this was my first injection with him I felt extremely comfortable and well taken care of. I will be seeing more of Dr. Bete and am looking forward to my road to recovery with him.

July 4th, 2011
I wish I was refered to Dr Bete earlier!

November 21st, 2010
At last an osteopathic physician that does manipulations. With Dr Bete's treatments I dont need pain medications any longer.

May 17th, 2009
Mr
Dr. Bete was wonderful, he helped me adjust to a newly aquired disability and helped me find ways to have a quality of life I didn't think possible. I am grateful to him and would highly reccomend him to any friend or family member.