inactive

• Orthopedic Surgery Edgewood, KY

3.2

August 29th, 2016
He did my total hip
He did my right total hip four years ago. I left the hospital two days later. There were no complications and healing progressed as expected. My leg length is correct and I have not lost leg strength. Stairs are not an issue.

March 13th, 2013
BEVER NEEDS TO GO
I can't even say this person is a doctor! Saw him last 2010. He needs to retire i my opinion. I now have a new doctor at Christ hospital, who does things differntly than BEVER. Bever was rude and not professional toward me. I dismissed him because of his behavior. The last I saw him, I had just found a lump in my breast, had a flat tire. I was wearing pants that went above my knee where he was going to sit between my legs to get cortizone shots. This always made me uncomfortable. The nurse he had told me to put . on paper shorts Idid what nurse told me. BEVER TOLD ME TO TELL HIm next time I had a problem with the nurse. I did what I was told by nurse to do. My new doctor does not sit between my legs and he treats me with respect. I spoke to a woman at Walmart who said BEVER botched her surgery! I am so glad I made the change. If I had stayed with the BEVER I would never have known that another doctor did things differently. What he did started a change in all of my doctors at St Elizabeth. Now I go to Christ hospital. I use their physicians and U.C. hemotoligist. The lump was cancer and I had a mascetomy 2 months after my last visit to the BEVER. NOW I found that your business office have put a black mark on my credit. I never saw a bill and most recently found it on my credit report. SO NOW MY DISLIKE is all of St Elizabeth healthcare. except 1 doctor.