A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Beyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Beyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Beyer, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beyer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Beyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leslie Beyer MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John L. Beyer practice?
- Dr. John Beyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Beyer practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.