Dr. John Bezirganian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bezirganian?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. John Bezirganian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017

Quick

Doesn't make me come in for visits if I'm doing well

March 10th, 2017

He just doesn't listen.

Very dissatisfied with Dr. Bezirganian. I cannot take psychiatric medications- I had a massive heart attack which required a triple bypass from taking Zyprexa, {not prescribed by Bezirganian), and as a result, my pancreas was badly damaged, leading to borderline diabetes. Dr. Bezirganian insists on administering massive doses of meds, without any concern for my physical health. Does not respond to repeated requests for consultation, extremely hard to get ahold of. Also very arrogant and uncaring whenever I do get the opportunity to speak with him. Gives the impression that he's not even listening to me. Not professional at all.

October 8th, 2016

He has been my doctor for 6 years n in that 6 years he has definitely saved my life more than once. He is very caring, compassionate doctor n is very knowledgeable in many different areas. I would highly recommend him.

September 18th, 2016

Went well

Talked for a long time. He explained all the medications and wasn't pushy.

February 19th, 2016

He is a careful doctor

He checked tests and called me. He stopped two medications that I did not need and does not like giving too many medications, which is good.

February 8th, 2016

Has no difficulty yelling at patients and belittling them because they are not savvy with TCMH rules. Not compassionate or caring. Arrogant.

July 21st, 2015

He's an excellent doctor, he's very understanding and caring. I liked him the first time we met.

July 6th, 2015

horrible Psychiatrist.

Horrible Psychiatrist. Tries to push non working SSRi'S that make panic disorder worse. tried to pull me off of Ativan as its "bad for me" in fact its much easier to get off of then those horrible ssri's. Its his way or nothing. Should have known as he is offiliated with the hospitial. stay away he is creepy.

March 11th, 2015

Poor...

Dr. B has NO "bedside" manners; I found him to be cold, uncaring--seemed like he was in rush to just get me out of his office. I never felt he took my mental illnesses seriously; rather, I felt he viewed me as a "bored housewife". I found him to be extremely judgmental. If I had to rate him on a 1 to 5 scale, I would rate him a minus 5. Regarding the star rating system, I gave him zero stars for Accurate Diagnosis, Bedside Manner, Spends Time with Me, and Follows Up After Visit (I didn't just skip those--I really wish there was a better way to indicate a negative experience.)

August 21st, 2014

Very good understands and saved my life by seeing him still his patient and very satisfied with his treatment thanks Dr bez

October 14th, 2013

panic attacks

I had panic attacks and he was helpful in keeping me off Xanax and on to medication and therapy which worked.

July 16th, 2013

Like the other reviewers, I found that he quickly gets to the point as far as diagnosis and medications go. He is not the person to see if you want a Freudian psychoanalyst, though.