Horrible experience. show details Horrible experience.
Nov 7th, 2011

Dear Dr. John L. Bezzant, I will never go back to you again. One winter, I had allergy-related coin shaped itchy spots suddenly appear on my back and chest so I went to see Dr. Bezzant. He prescribed me oral and topical medication that didnt work, I anxiously went back to see him one week later. This time I was in serious need for an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Bezzant conducted another run-of-the-mills diagnosis. He suggested a biopsy but I told him I couldnt afford one at that time. After trying to discuss other options, he became cold and short with me, like I was wasting his time.What happened next blew my mind. Out of sincere desperation, I asked Dr. Bezzant: What would you prescribe me or do to treat me if I was your own son? In an insensitive manner he responded: Unless you have a rich uncle, there is no point in telling you what I would do. The intern looked as shocked as I was. I left the clinic that day feeling humiliated and dehumanized.Obviously I chose to see another doctor, Dr. Newman. Without a biopsy he was able to accurately diagnose my condition as nummular eczema and prescribed me medication which resolved my symptoms within a couple days. Dr. Newman was appalled to say the least when I retold him my experience with Dr. Bezzant.

Jul 28th, 2011

Dr Bezzant is a wonderful individual. He is compassionate and caring. He is an expert beyond comparison. My family has been seeing him for 15 years. He discovered my husband's melanoma and sent us to the top surgeon at Huntsman Cancer Institute for further care. I refer all of my friends to Dr. Bezzant.

Best dermatologist in Utah!! show details Best dermatologist in Utah!!
Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. Bezzant is the most skilled, educated and compassionate dermatologist that I have ever seen. He absolutely knows his stuff and is amazing to work with.

Excellent Dermatologic Care show details Excellent Dermatologic Care
by Randy on Sep 10th, 2010

I was very pleased by my experience in Dr. Bezzant's office. He offered scrupulous explanations of postoperative wound care as well as the underlying conditions necessating minor surgical procedures. Office staff at his private practice was very nice and helpful. As with any good specialist, getting an initial appointment takes a while.

by Natalee on Dec 12th, 2008

He is a GREAT Dr. I have been going to him for years, and never had 1 complaint about his work.. the only down side is he is usually hard to get into.