Dr. John Bibb MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Bibb's for about 3 years. He's an excellent doctor, with a wonderfully warm personality. He's very thorough and doesn't hesitate to order tests or make referrals as needed. He doesn't skip a beat. I would recommend Dr. Bibb to anyone needing an oncologist.

March 30th, 2016
Great Doctor
Caring and so knowledgeable. Fine doctor!

January 9th, 2016
Exceptional oncologist,

November 7th, 2015
Dr. Bibb is extremely companionate and caring. He treats you with respect, is honest and the best doctor I have ever had.

July 6th, 2015
Because he wants to spend as much time as possible with each patient, expect to wait. He spends as much time as you want on each visit.

March 27th, 2015
Great Staff

July 9th, 2013
Paitent
I have been a patient of Dr.Bibb for years now I even followed him from his previous practice. I love the fact that Dr.Bibb is not only an excellent doctor but he treats you as a person. With all the medical problems I have he communicates with all my other doctors (even though they are not affiliated and he doesnt have to) but he is like a member of my family. I am so thankful for all he has done for me and continues to do for me. If you need a hematologist/oncologist I would recommend him first, you wont be disappointed!

January 24th, 2013
I am very happy and satisfied with my experience with Dr. Bibb. He is a kind and compassionate man and I would recommend him to anyone with cancer.I have gone to him for about 5 years and will continue.

December 4th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I have several serious chronic medical conditions, some of which are hematologic. I have 6 different specialists and Dr Bibb is the only one I truly trust. He cares about me, not just me the patient with only the bloodwork problems. He understands all my conditions and the toll they take not only physically, but also mentally. He is not just a blood and cancer doctor. I went to him because I am in the medical field and I work with and am familiar with many of the Valley's best doctors. I have six specialists, most of which have not been able to diagnose all my conditions. I chose him because from what i know about him, if you need a "Dr House" he is the guy you want looking for what others have not been able to find. He is the only one who even had a clue, and knew where/who to send me to have it confirmed. He is the only doctor I trust completely.

November 2nd, 2012
Going on 1 year of treatment now and could not ask for better care. We drive over an hour each way just to see this doctor. So worth the drive to have a doctor that you have complete confidence in!!

April 2nd, 2012
Not good
I will not go back to him again.

January 21st, 2012
Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with the medical profession.Waited in exam room over 1 hour. High anxiety about lab tests and no answer repeatedly left calls unreturned. Attacked my credit when they decided to change the cost of tests after the procedure was done and I didnt pay. NEVER AGAIN!!!!