A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bickerton is Good. Dr. Bickerton has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bickerton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bickerton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bickerton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bickerton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bickerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Bickerton practice?
Dr. John Bickerton practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Bickerton, Dr. Deshawn Bickerton, Dr. Jan Bickerton, Dr. Hank Bickerton, Dr. Shayne Bickerton, Dr. Shane Bickerton, Dr. Jackie Bickerton, Dr. Giovanni Bickerton