Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Needs Better Office Hrs.!  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2010

The office is only open until 2 p.m. on some days and until noon on other days. This is not convenient for those us who have children. No one answers the phone whenever I call...it is always an automated system. Not really a personal touch, which I like/prefer. Considering finding another doctor...one with longer office hours and a personal touch.

|  Dr. Bickle  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2009

I like Dr.Bickle, but I think he is more tuned into men's issues than he is for womens. He is very good about referring to good doctors, but a few have turned out to be duds.

|  100% Satisfied customer!!  |  show details
by Honestcritc on Feb 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I've been to several general doctors in my days, and Dr. Bickle was such a delight to discover. His new office is absolutely beautiful and in a nice location. I was so impressed and happy after meeting with Dr. Bickle. He has a wonderful staff that helps with whatever you need. They really go the extra mile. Dr. Bickle was easy to speak with and didn't push medicine on me which was an option. He is certainly not an alarmist and really looks at both sides of things. He listened and addressed everything I mentioned and got back to me promptly with an important test result. I consider myself lucky to have found a doctor that exceeded my expectations and have been mentioning how great he is to everyone. A lot of people I know are looking for a new general doctor.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by AZTransplant on Nov 14th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Bickle has been my G.P. for 5 years and I feel that the care he provides is excellent. He always takes time to listen and discuss questions, provide options, etc. I always feel comfortable talking to him and would highly recommend him.

|  Best, most caring family practioner  |  show details
by yea4usa on Nov 9th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I've seen Dr. Bickle for over 12 years and he is by far one of THE best and most caring doctors I have ever seen. He listens to me and lets me have input as to my/our plan of treatment. When I need a referral he has always recommended highly qualified and caring specialists to care for me. Don't hesitate to call on Dr. Bickle. Ann