Dr. John Bickle DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 14th, 2015
Former patient
Dr B. Was more interested in test and revenues for the health care industry than the welfare of patient.

February 3rd, 2015
Absolute lack of care. I went for anxiety attacks. after a half hour I told the girl at the front desk I was having an attack and did she understand what my appointment was for. One hour I went up and told her I was in a complete attack. I asked her if she told the doctor and she said she did. Another ten minutes I went to the desk and started to explain to her again. She didn't go get the doctor, she didn't get anybody. She didn't care. Absolutely disgusting lack of care. Two hours after I get home without seeing the doctor, the doctor calls to apologize for being late. Are you kidding me? It's not about being late, you are always late. It's about the condition I was in. I asked if the girl told him I was in a complete attack, he said she didn't . So she lied. Unreal. Absolute lack of care, compassion or professionalism. And to let someone leave the office in the state I was in is alarming. I hope nobody has a medical emergency while waiting there, they'll die. Absolutely disgusting. They can lie and try to spin this but these are the facts period.

February 23rd, 2010
Needs Better Office Hrs.!
The office is only open until 2 p.m. on some days and until noon on other days. This is not convenient for those us who have children. No one answers the phone whenever I call...it is always an automated system. Not really a personal touch, which I like/prefer. Considering finding another doctor...one with longer office hours and a personal touch.

November 27th, 2009
Dr. Bickle
I like Dr.Bickle, but I think he is more tuned into men's issues than he is for womens. He is very good about referring to good doctors, but a few have turned out to be duds.