Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bicknell Sr
Dr. John Bicknell Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bossier City, LA, with another office in Shreveport, LA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Neurology. Dr. Bicknell is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center, Promise Hospital of Louisiana (Bossier City Campus) and Christus Schumpert Med Ctr, Shreveport, La. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bicknell Sr has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. John Bicknell Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bossier City, LA.
Dr. Felicia Sankey
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Bossier City, LA 0 mi29
Dr. Jenness Courtney III
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Bossier City, LA 0 mi20
Dr. Lee Stevens
Psychiatry, Neurology, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Child Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine
Bossier City, LA 0 mi37