Dr. John Biddulph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Biddulph?

Fantastic Experience for painful procedure

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Great experience never tried to force anything on me and went to great lengths to explain the procedure both before and after the surgery

The BEST in the Burg!

Posted on July 7th, 2015

An attentive physician, who takes time with you, fully explains his proposed treatment plan, explains your options and makes sure you have a good understanding of your condition. Fantastic bedside manner! Highly recommend! And, his support staff are wonderful as well. Alleviated my chronic knee pain, and made the procedure comfortable. Does not rush to surgery, but explores other less invasive alternatives. Thank you Dr. Biddulph!

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Dr. Biddulph is simply the best orthopedic doctor I have ever had. Not only is his entire staff exceptionally friendly and responsive, but also Dr. Biddulph is extremely generous in the amount of time he spends with his patients and absolutely tremendous in the quality of care that he provides. He is smart, he listens carefully to your problem, and he explains things thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Biddulph to anyone who is in need of an orthopedic doctor. You will not be disappointed.

High recommended

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Dr. Biddulph has treated four members of my family, not counting me, and every one of us have been extremely pleased. I don't know how one reviewer could have said he was arrogant and didn't listen, as we find him to be very caring and attentive. He makes you feel as if you are the only patient, when you know he has others there as well. When we have had to wait for an appointment, it was because of an emergency, or more follow-up surgery patients than expected. Would recommend him, without any reservation whatsoever.

Love my new knee!

Posted on March 27th, 2011

Grear doctor and friendly office staff! I was worried about having my knee replaced but by the time I had my surgery I felt confident that everything would go well. My knee is PERFECT and I wish I had been sent to Dr. Biddulph sooner!

Posted on October 17th, 2010

Great doctor and staff. Friendly compassionate, yet professional. The doctor addressed all my concerns and questions. He did not rush in and out like a lot of them do. Doctor diagnoised then treated in the same appointment, not like most were they send you for xrays and come back in 2 weeks. Very impressed.

Posted on January 11th, 2017