Dr. John Bieltz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 6 reviews

May 3rd, 2016
Excellent Dr

June 25th, 2015
Dr Dietz has just done my 5th ortho surgery.I have been a patient of his for 16years.he had the a manner to assist you from start to finish.I would never recommend anyone else.

June 8th, 2015
I think dr.bieltz is a wonderful man and i feel like god works right through him i recently Had a severe knee replacement and he had a very tough job working on my knee removing a metal plate to much tokeep going on but he will stay with you as long as needed i felt the presence of god with him i first thank god above all and the knowledge he gave dr.bieltz thanks again and to the wonderful staff that he has .

January 13th, 2014
He needs god in his life
i didnt like him at all. I went in with a open minded about him, cause i heard so many things about his personal life. All am going to say he needs to get God in his life. And get his life back with his family. And maybe he can be back to being a good doctor, thats all i have ever heard about him.

December 4th, 2013
Room for Improvement
I was referred to Dr. Bieltz by my primary care after an injury. Getting an appointment is very easy and quick. Wait time during an appointment is generally very short. His office staff is courteous, but not necessarily friendly. Dr. Bieltz is kind and very efficient with a good bedside manner. He takes time to explain diagnosis and treatment options. The only complaint I have is that he does not seem to be very proactive with pain management. While he does provide medications and alternative methods for pain control, he doesn't really listen when those methods aren't successful. Also, if you have any questions/complications and you call the office. They won't leave a message for him or his nurse, but instead insist you make an appointment. While I don't have an issue going in to the office, the co-pays tend to add up quickly if you experience any complications with recovery.

July 27th, 2010
Angel in Disguise!!!
I thank GOD for this knowledgable, patient, caring, and kind Christian man. How do I know he's Christian? Because I have been under Dr. Bieltz's care for the last 2 years or so for a work related injury and his disposition has always remained the same and not just with me, but I see it in how he greets and interacts with his other patients and his staff. GOD is love and that love, patience, humbleness, and sincerity is reflected in Dr. Bieltz. Over the last few years I've seen more than my share of doctors and some were wonderful (others not so much), but none compare to Dr. Bieltz. His office staff overall are wonderful, but his nurse is also an angel. She too is so very patient and kind. I've heard it said "GOD knows just what gifts to give you." Well, HE really does and Dr. Bieltz and his nurse (from what I can tell) use their gifts well. GOD bless them all.