Dr. John Bierly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Bierly?

January 27th, 2015

My Mother was very anxious concerning her eye surgery. DR. Bierly explained every detail and told her what to expect during and after surgery. She is 83 years old. She said Doctor and Staff made her feel very comfortable and relaxed during this procedure. She recently had cataract surgery performed on other eye. She is telling all her friends and neighbors where to go for their cataract surgery. Thank U Dr. Bierly and Staff

May 7th, 2013

"Dr. Bierly played very important role in helping to save my eyesight"

Approximately 4 years ago, I was referred to an eyedoctor (prefer not to name) for cataract surgery. Long story short, he botched both of my eyes, but continually told me I would be okay and that it would just take time...after many visits, medications and also the use of a contact lens, my eyes continued to get worse. I saw another doctor which told me I should see Dr. Bierly as soon as possible. His staff was very courteous and after explaining my problem, I was quickly given an appointment . Dr. Bierly examined my eyes and determined I would need lasix surgery to help correct the "botched" cataract surgery. He referred me to Atlanta for the surgery and I saw Dr. Bierly for follow-up; I have been a patient of his for 3 years. My eyesight is much better now and I commend Dr. Bierly for his insight into diagnosing and treating my eyes. I would highly recommend Dr. Bierly to anyone. He is a great doctor and is very professional, but also very personable and someone whom I trust with my eyesight. When referred to Dr. Bierly, I was told he was the "best opthalmologist in the Southeast" and I totally agree!

April 30th, 2013

Wow I can See!

I have had Psorisis for many years and had taken steroids for treatment.The years of taking steroids have caught up with me and they eventually affected my eyes. I had aquired cataracts. I was having alot of trouble seeing anything at all! Dr. Bierly has been a God send, he gave me my sight back and for this I will be eternally grateful .He and his staff are top notch .From my first appointment, I felt at ease with the professionalism of the staff. At the surgery center, I felt that I was in the best of hands. The staff there was caring and professional. They did their jobs swiftly and competantly and at the same time, made me feel as if I were the most important one there. I felt that I had just laid down when they (the surgery staff) asked me my name, birthday and which eye I was going have surgery on. Then after some slight pressure sensation during the surgery I was being wheeled out to recovery,WOW what was I so worried about? Are you sure you did the surgery really? LOL Initally my vision was a little cloudy because of my eye being dilated but that went away the next day! There was no pain or discomfort, I can now see satellites going across the night sky! God Bless you Doc!

March 23rd, 2012

my experience at his office

I arrived a few minutes early for my appointment, and staff started my process of getting my checked in; took care of all the paper work and just a few minutes untill I was taken back to sugery unit; staff was very professional and very, very freindly and helpful; answered any and all questions I had because I was to say the least a little apprehensive about all that was happening; the Dr and staff always checking on me and asking if I needed anything or if I was comfortable; and before you know it, the surgery was over and I was on my way home; I wouldn't want anybody have to have eye surgery, but if you have to, this Dr, his staff and his facility is the place to have it taken care; excellent care and excellent facility;

September 12th, 2017