Dr. John Binhlam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Binhlam?

September 29th, 2017

Don't waste your time

Let me add to the list of poor experiences with Binhlam. I will never even call him a Doctor. Very rude, uncaring individual. It was the worst experience I have ever had in a medical office. His staff is not much better. Wish I would have read these other poor reviews, before wasting my time. Don't make an appointment!

March 2nd, 2017

Crème of the crop!

Dr. Binhlam, was the best dermatologist I went to when I lived in the suburbs of Nashville. He appropriately correctly diagnosed my skin condition, and treated in accordingly. I had been to several derms in the area and was always told it was adult acne. He also found a pre-cancerous lesion that could have been fatal. Yes, there is a wait time, but to me his expertise was well worth it. I wish I still lived within close proximity to continue being treated by Dr. Binhlam.

February 7th, 2016

Screen for pre cancer

February 1st, 2016

Refusing to see patients

My husband went to Dr. Binhlam a few years ago. We have insurance but there was a mix up. Our insurance told us we did not need to pay anything. However, the doctor still billed us and turned our bill over to collections. We are talking about an amount under $30 here. Years later he needed a dermatologist so we called. They would not allow us to pay the amount due. We found out Dr. Binhlam said he did not want to see my husband again. So, you have to wonder how willing this doctor is in considering his patients needs. We certainly won't be bothering Dr. Binhlam again. And, if I were you, I would go to some other doctor.

April 13th, 2015

seems to be a long wait time after in the exam room.

March 5th, 2015

Most thorough dermatologist I have seen. Identified problems immediately.

May 31st, 2014

Misdiagnosed pre-cancerous skin lesion

I had a scaly dry area of skin under my eye which this doc said was sebacious hyperplasia...a harmless change in oil glands or something. He wanted to laser it off. It was M=millimeters under my eye. I got a second opinion at a skin cancer specialist. They scraped a sample and it was a pre-cancerious skin lesion. Got liquid chemo and it was gone, never returned. Also one of his aestheticians lasered some age spots on my hand. I developed severe burns and now have two large scars that look like raised warts near my thumb where the age spots burned and it never healed right. I don't go there anymore.

April 22nd, 2014

Business professional

Fabulous doctor! I would highly recommend!

February 16th, 2013

Worst doctor ever, set me back 12 months

A friend recommended him and i went in for a few moles, cystic acne and itchy scalp. All he would recommend for my acne was acutane. I told him i had eliminated dairy and it improved. He laughed and said there was no way diet could help my skin. For the scalp he assured me it was cradle cap and prescribed hundreds of dollars in pharmacuetical garbage. The moles he said he could remove right then; i asked how long it would take as i was a nurse and had to get to work. He assured me it would just take 15 minutes. He told me to undress and he'd be right back. Almost an hour later as i'm freezing, getting up to leave, he comes in. Took a few weeks to hear the results as he moved locations. Anyway the moral of the story is I was right, diet did help i no longer have acne or the scalp condition and if he had been a real doctor and looked at it under a microscope he would have seen candida. Too bad i believed him at first about the diet and wasted a year of life and tons of money.

February 6th, 2013

Independent contractor

Dr Binhlam is a very caring physician. He accurately diagnosed my daughter's issue with acanthoses nigricaine as associated with insulin resistance after we have spent a full year seeing other physicians and dermatologists without any resolution. Now, my daughter is being seen by an endocrinologist and her problem is getting so much better. Dr Binhlam still called to check her condition even after 2 months of seeing him. We just love Dr. Binhlam.

January 19th, 2013

Terrible, incompetent, and unprofessional. Stay away.

AVOID Dr. Binlham. He is a terrible listener, and clearly just out there to cash in on cosmetic procedures. Zero medical competence when it comes to real dermatology, no bedside manners, and makes his patients wait up to 1 hour on a regular basis. Unacceptable behavior. I will never go back.

August 4th, 2011

Easily the best dermatologist I have ever been too! He has great bedside manners and is excellent at explaining my skin problems. I highly recommend him. He is simply wonderful when it comes to cosmetic procedures. I wouldn't go to anyone else.