Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 22nd, 2015

Dr Biordi is a compassionate person and an excellent doctor. He has genuine good bedside manner. He is responsible with follow up and I have the utmost level of trust in him. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ob/gyn and I have numerous times with all those patients coming back thrilled with that recommendation.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
by Annie Picardi on Aug 29th, 2015

Went to Dr Biordi's Mineola office today for testing and was treated so kindly gently by Lynn the medical tech I have always had excellent and wonderful care by Dr Biordi and all of his staff at both offices, Lynntook away any fear I had before the testing

Mar 18th, 2015

. Does not follow up with any additional testing to accurately diagnosis. I would not recommend him to anyone.

by Kimberly Wilson on Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. John Bordi and staff are amazing

Great Doctor - Very Kind and Caring - Okay Staff show details Great Doctor - Very Kind and Caring - Okay Staff
Oct 27th, 2012

I have been with Dr. Biordi for 18 years and I think he is wonderful. He cares for the "whole patient" not just...the obvious.I have talked to him about my personal life not just gynecological issues and he cares. His staff in Mineola leaves a bit to be desired but the Glen Head office is great.

Oct 21st, 2012

This doctor does not really listen to what the patient's needs are.