Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Birchfield
Dr. John Birchfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with another office in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Birchfield is affiliated with Evans Army Community Hospital. Dr. Birchfield has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Birchfield has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Birchfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Joseph Jung
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi6
Dr. Caroline Fernandez
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi25
Dr. Daniel Carlson Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi17