A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bird is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bird, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bird has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Bird MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John A. Bird practice?
- Dr. John Bird has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bird practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Pediatricians.