A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bird is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bird, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bird has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bird accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan