A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bird is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bird
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bird Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bird, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bird has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Bird MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John A. Bird practice?
- Dr. John Bird has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bird practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists and Dallas Pediatricians.