John P Birkedal MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

February 12th, 2016
No regrets
Dr Birkedal performed ACDF to fuse C3-C4 in late January. The results to date have been excellent - feeling has returned to my hands and legs. I would highly recommend Dr Birkkedal. He listens and explains in a very personal way and even asked that I spend some time evaluating options before making a decision on surgery. He is obviously a skilled surgeon and combining that skillset with his "bedside manner" made my decision very easy. No regrets.

May 21st, 2013
Didn't even make appt..
I have to admit I never even saw this doctor but was encouraged by his previous reviews. That's as far as it went. When I called to question his staff on appointment availability and what was needed on a first appointment, I was talked to so rudely that I decided I would rather find someone else than deal with a staff so hard to work with before you even became a patient....too bad.

April 10th, 2013
Very kind and courteous. He really knows what he is doing and cares about his patients. Very happy with my outcome.

February 9th, 2012
Wonderful surgeon. Very caring and knowledgable. Repaired three cervical vertebrae on my 84 year old mother who had broken her neck. She is still doing exceptionally well four years later thanks to this doctor.