A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Birkhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Birkhoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Birkhoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Birkhoff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Birkhoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Birkhoff MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Birkhoff practice?
- Dr. John Birkhoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Birkhoff practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.