Learn more about Dr. John Birknes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Birknes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birknes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birknes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Birknes graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Birknes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Birknes MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John K. Birknes practice?
- Dr. John Birknes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Birknes practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons and Norfolk Pediatricians.