Learn more about Dr. John Birknes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Birknes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birknes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birknes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Birknes graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Birknes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John K Birknes MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John K. Birknes practice?
- Dr. John Birknes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Birknes practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons and Norfolk Pediatricians.