A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bishop is Excellent. Dr. Bishop has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bishop, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bishop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Bishop practice?
Dr. John Bishop practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Bishop, Dr. Evan Bishop, Dr. Giovanni Bishop, Dr. Hank Bishop, Dr. Hans Bishop, Dr. Ian Bishop, Dr. Ivan Bishop, Dr. Jack Bishop