A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bishop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bishop, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Bishop MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Bishop practice?
- Dr. John Bishop has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bishop practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.