A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bishop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bishop, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Bishop MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Bishop practice?
- Dr. John Bishop has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bishop practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.