Dr. John Bishop MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Corpus Christi, TX

January 27th, 2017
Over all the visits have seemed to go well. However the staff when I have called in several occasions have been very rude and lied to me that they've faxed information or that they've called the insurance but they were closed (and I was able to contact the insurance right after hanging up with them). They don't seem to be helpful or kind anytime I've called about needing anything. P

June 17th, 2016
Optimal Opthamologist
No need to do a Search for Excellence! Dr. Bishop is par excellence in partnership with Jim Layton accomplishing an inimitable task - scripting and crafting lens for binocular diplopia involving prism, astigmatism, and nearsightedness. Nearly perfect vision first time in years! Thank you, Dr. Bishop and Jim!

January 25th, 2015
Very Happy
I am not usually the one to leave feedbacks, but I just had to come here and leave one for Dr. Bishop because my husband and I are extremely happy with his care and his office. Our daughter was born with congenital cataract and Dr. Bishop diagnosed and operated her eye. His staff is amazing (Candece, his assistant, is the sweetest lady and she has gone above and beyond to help us with insurance referrals, claims, etc...). Very happy overall!

January 23rd, 2015
World Class
This is the most incredible Opthamologist. He treated my son since birth until his late teens. I'm so grateful for Dr. Bishop n his care to our son.