A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bissell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bissell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bissell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissell graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bissell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Bissell MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Bissell practice?
- Dr. John Bissell has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Bissell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Physiatrists, Colorado Springs Sports Medicine Doctors, and Colorado Springs Pain Management Doctors.