A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bissell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bissell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bissell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bissell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bissell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bissell graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Bissell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry Bissell MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Bissell practice?
- Dr. John Bissell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bissell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Physiatrists and Colorado Springs Pain Management Doctors.