Dr. John Bitner MD Patient Reviews

• 13 reviews

August 18th, 2016
Awesome doctor and staff
Super patient and understanding. Goes over and above to make sure you are comfortable and answer all of your questions. Timing didn't work for me for surgery now, but I am hoping to get there in the future.

March 8th, 2016
He Kept yawning in both of my consult didn't seem very interested with helping me achieve my goals.

March 7th, 2016
Outstanding
Hi , I am a 56 year old female. My Story is probably your story! I went to Dr. Bitner to try Botox. I was very nervous just because I hate needles and really have anxiety about Doctors Offices. But I was sad every time I looked in the mirror because my face doesn’t match how I feel. The first time I went I noticed someone in the waiting room all bandaged up and I thought to myself “I will NEVER do that!” Well needless to say, Never say Never! About 1 year later, I casually asked Dr. Bitner about a facelift. He really took some time to suggest I make an appointment for a consulation, which I did. The consultation was about 2 weeks later and I used those 2 weeks to do some research. Everything I found online was pretty much what Dr. Bitner and his team told me. Dr. Bitner suggested I have a facelift, browlift, Blepharoplasty under eyes) and Lip Augmentation. I decided to do it! It was an exciting experience if you can believe surgery is exciting. The most surprising was that the pain was minimal. I have had more pain at the dentist office. In fact, I believe the only pain was the first day the rest of the time is was just a little uncomfortable. It’s been 4 months now and the swelling is gone, no pain, just a little tingling sometimes and a bit of numbness on the top of my head. All of which was consistent with everything I was told by Dr. Bitner, Jamie, and Brandi. One of the best parts of my venture was the way the staff treated me. Dr. Bitner is so easy to talk to and takes his time in explaining whatever questions you might have for him. He is honest; he won’t do anything if you don’t need it. I told him I want my upper eyes done too but he said I won’t need it because I was having a brow lift. He is not just out to make money. He genuinely cares for his patients. His staff is the same way. Jaime is awesome. On a side note, I believe she might have saved my life because each time I went for Botox she warned me that my blood pressure was high and I needed to get it checked. I did and it is now under control because of Jaime. The entire team was wonderful during my surgery, Robin and Emily and of course Glenn the anesthesiologist. And each time I go I am greeted by Debbie who is the friendliest most upbeat receptionist I have ever come in contact. If you are thinking about getting a procedure done but are being held back because of being afraid, I urge you to take the plunge. If I would have known I would have done it years ago!!

November 13th, 2015
Absoultely Wonderful!!!
I’m just 2 weeks post op and I am thrilled with how things are coming along. I can’t say enough positive comments about the entire experience! Dr. Bitner and the entire team made me feel so comfortable. As a patient it is important to feel as if you have support and understanding. I completely trust your recommendations and opinions. Mostly I appreciate His skill and bedside manner!! Thank you very much for the wonderful experience. I can’t wait for week 6!!!

May 15th, 2013
Facial Surgery
Dr. Bitner is fabulous! Not just as a surgeon but as a person. I had facial surgery done and he and his staff made me so comfortable when I was so afraid that I would come out not looking like me. Well I came out looking like me only better! I am about 7 weeks out and my face just keeps getting better and I am amazed and thankful to Dr. Bitner. He gave me his cell phone number so I could contact him at any time if I had a question. The whole experience was so great! His staff is so friendly and I have to mention Jamie who was so good to me also. Top notch. I trust Dr. Bitner with no hesitation.

April 2nd, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I went to Dr. Bitner for Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty after breaking my nose a number of years ago. I was looking into another doctor but after seeing how cold and somewhat pompus he was, I went to doctor Bitner who had been referred to me by 2 different friends, and he just blew me away with his kind bed side manner. He acted as though he really did want to help me and really took the time to understand what I needed done. I ended up getting the surgery with him 6 months later and he yet again proved that he is not only a skilled surgeon, but really cares about his patients. He even called me twice after the surgery to personally check on me and see how I was feeling. About a week after my surgery I had a rare adverse reaction to a medication from the surgery and needed to see a dermatologist. Even though my reaction was not his fault, he still covered the cost of the derm appointment. He really goes above and beyond for his patients and I am am extremely glad I chose to go with him. I am healing now as I only had the surgery 3 weeks ago, but I have been so impressed with him and his staff and I would recommend anyone who needs facial plastic surgery to go to him!

March 19th, 2013
Excellent experience and results!! Thank you Dr. Bitner
I went to see Dr. John Bitner about having laser skin resurfacing to even out my skin tone by having my age spots and freckles removed. I was so impressed with him and the time he took to explain what would work best for me and the results I could expect. Just a few days after having the procedure done, I was so happy with the results. My skin was tighter and many of my fine wrinkles were gone. My skin looks smoother and I feel younger. I loved the staff there at Tanner Clinic in Layton, Utah. They were so helpful and answered any questions I had. I especially want to thank Jamie. She was so amazing and made the process so much easier for me. Dr. Bitner is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him for any facial plastic surgery. Thank you Dr. Bitner!

March 28th, 2012
Thank You Dr. Bitner!
Our overall experience was amazing!! We could have not asked for a more caring and considerate physician and surgeon. Through our initial visit, surgery, and follow ups he always took his time and ensured that we had all of our questions answered. We would highly recommend Dr. Bitner.

May 6th, 2011
Finally a great ENT
Dr. Bitner is amazing. I don't really need to share my full story with you, but it's pretty typical... chronic sinusitis, lots of polyps, infections. Breathing better than I ever have before. He is just great. My son is starting to have my sinus issues and I'll be taking him to Dr. Bitner one of these days.

April 23rd, 2011
Professional and great bedside manner.
Dr. Bitner has operated on my wife, mother and daughter and has provided excellent care with perfect results. He is always willing to answer any questions and does so thoroughly and in a way that is easy to understand.We have been very happy with Dr. Bitner and will definitely be seeing him again.

February 6th, 2011
amazing doctor!
I was referred to Dr. John Bitner by a friend. My friend had a facelift by Dr. Bitner and it looked so good I decided to make an appointment for myself to ask some questions. He answered all my questions thoroughly with patience and sensitivity. He went through numerous before and after pictures to help me understand what to expect with a facelift. I was SO IMPRESSED by his training, his manners and his professionalism. I never felt pressured or talked down to as I have by other doctors before. I am so pleased with the results of my procedure and would recommend Dr. Bitner to anyone with a need for detailed and expert reconstructive work. He is a master!

January 8th, 2011
Otoplasty
Had otoplasty performed, hoping to correct my protruding ears. After the procedure, my ears now have a "telephone" look, in which the middle portion is pinned, but the top and bottom portions are still stuck out. It has only been 3 days post-op, but from what I read online, most who receive this look immediately post-op, will have it stick with them for the most part. If this improves over the next few weeks, I will revise this post. Was it an improvement? Maybe. I am not very excited by the results though.