A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bittl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bittl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bittl, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Laser Angioplasty
- Laser-Assisted Balloon Angioplasty
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittl graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Bittl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Bittl MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Bittl practice?
- Dr. John Bittl has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Bittl practices Interventional Cardiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Cardiologists.