Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Bittl
Dr. John Bittl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bittl is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. Dr. Bittl has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Bittl has the following 2 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Bittl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Richard Han
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Ocala, FL 0 mi25
Dr. Gregory Vonmering
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Ocala, FL 0 mi26
Dr. Celso Acevedo
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Ocala, FL 0 mi21