A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bizon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bizon, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bizon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bizon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gerard Bizon MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Bizon practice?
- Dr. John Bizon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bizon practices Otolaryngology near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Otolaryngologists.