Learn more about Dr. John Blaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blaha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blaha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blaha, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaha graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blaha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Blaha MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Blaha practice?
- Dr. John Blaha has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blaha practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.