A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Blake has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University of TN Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Blake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Blake practice?
- Dr. John Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blake practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.