A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blake is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blake, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Blake has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Lakeshore Mental Health Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Blake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Blake practice?
- Dr. John Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blake practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.