A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blakely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blakely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blakely graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Blakely has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Childrens Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center, Waterloo, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Blakely DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Blakely practice?
- Dr. John Blakely has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blakely practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Anesthesiologists and Amarillo Pain Management Doctors.