A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blanchard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blanchard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Concierge Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blanchard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blanchard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans