A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blanchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blanchard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blanchard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Concierge Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanchard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Blanchard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John August Blanchard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Blanchard practice?
- Dr. John Blanchard has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Blanchard practices Family Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Troy Primary Care Doctors.