A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blank
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blank, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blank graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Blank has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Emmett Blank MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John E. Blank practice?
- Dr. John Blank has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blank practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons and Richmond Surgeons.