Dr. John Blankenship Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Blankenship?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. John Blankenship?

• Good

RN

Dangerous and not safe

February 5th, 2013

Takes Time

Though I had to wait a little, I discovered it was because he took time to know each patient. He puts you at ease.

March 20th, 2012

Good skills But poor follow up and poor explanation of procedure and after procedure.

Even though my procedure was successful the follow up was very very poor, lacking of truly specification about time of care after procedure and symptoms involved with the recuperation.He is very skillful but not time for the patients.

March 28th, 2011

Absoultely Awful

Diagnosed me as having IC on my first visit and told me because I didn't have insurance that he would give me a cash discount for a cystoscopy and to come back when I had $800 so he could confirm the diagnosis. Three weeks later I was hospitalized for a kidney stone and a constricted ureter. So much for IC!

May 20th, 2010

Worst experience I have had going to the doctor

I made an appointment with Dr. Blankenship 3 weeks in advance. I confirmed my appointment the day before by phone. I had to take an entire day off of work to be able to go to the appointment (since I have to travel a long distance to go to work). Only to be told that the Dr. Blankenship would not see me because his office had not received some paper work. I never received any paper work from Dr. Blankenship's office, and if this paper work were so important they might think to mention it when the appointment was confirmed more than 24 hrs. before. I have had many doctor's appointments over the course of my lifetime, and I don't really remember having very many bad experiences at any doctor's appointment. However, Dr. Blankenship showed no respect for my time, and I feel like he robbed me of an entire day's pay. I would discourage others from having a similar experience. I am now seeing another urologist in the Athens area.

December 10th, 2008

Dr. Blankenship is a wonderful physician. He saved my daughters life and I am so very thankful!!

May 13th, 2017