Learn more about Dr. John Blebea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blebea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blebea
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blebea Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blebea, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Laser-Assisted Balloon Angioplasty
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blebea graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blebea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Southwestern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Blebea MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Blebea practice?
- Dr. John Blebea has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Blebea practices Vascular Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.