A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blebea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blebea is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blebea, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blebea graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blebea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- UH Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Blebea MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Blebea practice?
- Dr. John Blebea has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blebea practices Vascular Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.