A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blebea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blebea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blebea
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blebea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blebea, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Laser-Assisted Balloon Angioplasty
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blebea graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blebea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Southwestern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Blebea MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Blebea practice?
- Dr. John Blebea has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Blebea practices Vascular Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Surgeons.