A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blocksom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blocksom is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blocksom graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Blocksom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health System-Tawas
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blocksom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Blocksom practice?
Dr. John Blocksom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tawas City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Standish, MI.
See Tawas City Surgeons.