A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blocksom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blocksom is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blocksom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blocksom Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blocksom graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Blocksom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- St. Joseph Health System-Tawas
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. John P Blocksom DO, MD, and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Blocksom practice?
- Dr. John Blocksom has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blocksom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tawas City, MI.
See Tawas City Orthopedic Surgeons.