A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blocksom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blocksom is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blocksom graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Blocksom has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- St. Joseph Health System-Tawas
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Penton Blocksom DO and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Blocksom practice?
- Dr. John Blocksom has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Blocksom practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tawas City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Biddeford, ME.
See Tawas City Orthopedic Surgeons.