A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bloom, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Bloom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Bloom MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John D. Bloom practice?
- Dr. John Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bloom practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dover, NH.
See Dover Surgeons.