A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blum is Good. Dr. Blum has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Blum practice?
Dr. John Blum practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Blum, Dr. Deshawn Blum, Dr. Jan Blum, Dr. Hank Blum, Dr. Shayne Blum, Dr. Shane Blum, Dr. Jackie Blum, Dr. Giovanni Blum