A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Blum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Karl Blum DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John K. Blum practice?
- Dr. John Blum has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blum practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.