A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Blum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John K. Blum practice?
Dr. John Blum practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.