A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blumer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumer
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blumer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumer graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blumer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Blumer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Blumer practice?
- Dr. John Blumer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blumer practices Family Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Family Physicians.