Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

I give up show details I give up
by Randall miller on May 22nd, 2015

Very hard to get appointment. Phone rings 20 times and goes to voice mail. They say you get a callback in 24 hours. Nope. You gotta call back. In 15 years with this Dr. I still have high blood pressure, swollen feet and swollen elbow. They refer you to a specialist but don't follow up. Referral not sent, have to keep calling back to check on preauthorizations. 5 times I called back. My longest wait was 2 1/2 hours. 1 in the waiting room, 1 1/2 in the office. They had went to lunch. Left me sitting there. I know this cause I came out and walked around. Not a soul in the place but me. One time, they forgot I was there. Hadn't signed me in. They were closing for the day. Asked who I was...WTF? Average wait time 1 1/2 hours. Double billing. This occurred on many occasions. Pay at time of treatment, then you get a bill in the mail. Another phone call. Dr. Seems to be able to only handle one ailment at a time. He's always typing when he should be listening. Actual visit time is rushed. Average 10 minutes. I'm usually still talking, with questions as the Dr. Is Dr. Blumer is a very nice man but I feel there is no continuity with his staff. It's a revolving door. Almost like they take turns doing it and each time, the policy changes. Each visit you still have to show insurance, ID and fill out a form. I'm like, you may be new here but I've been coming 15 years!!! Patients are scheduled way to close together. And if you miss an appointment, you pay a steep penalty. Sorry I wasted your valuable time. Are you going to reimburse me for all the time I spent in your waiting room? No. I didn't think so.

by Jan Kabler on Apr 7th, 2015

Very caring doctor that listens to you.Not in a hurry to see the next patient even if his waiting room is busy .

Berry's Eagle Cam show details Berry's Eagle Cam
by Margie Adickes on Mar 13th, 2014

I have been so busy the past several months watching a pair of Eagles since February.There were 2 eggs and only one hatched 3 wks. ago.I have kept my home page on the website so I can go at any time and see the eagles and their eaglet.I wish,I could have wrote this to you sooner.You and your wife,can share this with your children,and even at work..Your wife can show this to her students..Ive been busy with this learning the habits of the eagle..Its amazing!!!My mother-in-law is in Greensboro,N.C. recooperating from a hip placement.She's 86 and I will be going there off and on to help out.I hope you will enjoy this website,it's in Rome,Ga.They have 2 photographers that have been keeping up with these eagles.. There is so much to tell you,but I can't and dont have much time..Hopefully,Dr.Renee Cralton will try and see about putting a camera up for bluebirds.I thought about our conversations when I come in ,and we talk about those birds..They are building a nest,now in our backyard..Im so excited about this,I hope you will love this as much as i have enjoyed it..and you will,Im sure..Pls. show your wife,its very educational.You never can learn enough, no matter,how old we get.. Thanks for all your help and your wonderful staff,for all you do.Everything is wonderful in my life,so far. Will see you all in May!!! I hope you dont get upset because ths isnt pertaining to medical.. Enjoy it..It's Berry's Eaglecam.com.the fledging is 3 wks. old and they named it B3.Uyou can ask questions to the Dr. comment on anything..I hope you will enjoy it!!! Many Blessings!!! Margie Adickes P.S. You all are AWESOME!!

Dr. Blumer is Excellent show details Dr. Blumer is Excellent
by Charlene R on Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Blumer is one of the best doctors located in Brunswick, Ga. Very helpful, knowledgeable, listens, and cares deeply for his patients. His knowledge is beyond most local doctors. His office staff is constantly evolving

Aug 15th, 2012

He is knowledgeable and down to earth.