Learn more about Dr. John Bobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Bobin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bobin
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Bobin, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bobin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bobin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Bobin practice?
- Dr. John Bobin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Bobin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near York, PA.
See York Internists and York Cardiologists.